Northwest Registered Agent reviews praise it as one of the most versatile and reliable solutions for starting a business. The company promises you’ll never miss an important document while making sure your personal information stays private. Does it deliver? In our Northwest registered agent review, we tell you everything you need to know.
Northwest Agent: Everything You Need to Know
All US states require LLCs, corporations, non-profits, and registered partnerships to appoint a registered agent with a physical address to receive legal documents on behalf of the company. Here’s why NW registered agent is one of the best online formation services for your business:
Northwest operates throughout the US, complying with state-specific requirements. They also offer specialized Corporate Guides (real humans you can talk to at any time) and pre-filled legal forms to help you through administrative processes.
They’re committed to privacy, keeping your information private (to avoid solicitors and junk mail), while still keeping you informed about important documents via a secure online account.
Northwest Registered Agent reviews also rave about top-notch customer support with same-day email replies, US-based agents, and no phone trees (a.k.a. your questions get answered without transfers.)
Pros Vs. Cons
Some pros and const about Northwest Registered Agent:
The main advantages of using Northwest for LLC formation include:
- 20+ years of experience
- Keeps your address off public records or Google searches
- Data security (with absolutely no third-party companies accessing your information)
- Affordable pricing
- No hidden fees
- Free legal forms & business formation guides
- Same-day filing for new businesses
- Superb customer support
- Talk to an experienced Corporate Guide for any questions
These are all solid reasons why the Northwest Registered Agent reviews online are overwhelmingly positive. But are there any downsides? Here are the few I noticed:
- Cheaper services available (IncFile will even form your LLC for free)
- Recently increased their prices
So. Should you choose Northwest for your LLC? Yes, because they offer great value for money.
Still not convinced?
Let’s take a more detailed look into Northwest Registered Agent’s features:
Northwest Registered Agent Services
What exactly can Northwest do for you? Here are the primary registered agent services they offer:
Form a New Company
Use Northwest Agent to form your LLC, corporation, or non-profit. Filing times differ depending on the state – for example, in Kentucky you only have 1-day filing (with a state fee of $40), while in Hawaii filing times are ten days ($53) or three days ($73.)
Northwest allows clients to list their local office address as principle office on public record, protecting your information from solicitors. They’re the only incorporation service that offers that option.
Registered Agent Service
You can hire Northwest to be your registered agent in all 52 states and pay a flat yearly fee. The service includes free compliance filing and mail forwarding to ensure you’re not missing any essential documents. The company will receive and immediately scan your legal documents to notify you in real-time. You can contact a Corporate Guide from their team of business experts to help you navigate the bureaucracy.
Register in Other States
Northwest registered agents can file your documents to register an existing company in another state and only charge their flat fee for filing and registered agent services. The procedure is not much different than forming a new company, with Northwest taking care of the documents for you.
Northwest has offices throughout the country, allowing them to offer services like:
- Wyoming Domestication or the process of relocating your business to Wyoming (not just registering it in Wyoming as well).
- Mail Forwarding to receive and get instant access to your relevant documents without maintaining a physical location in your state.
- Virtual Office gets you a phone number, same-day scanning, physical forwarding, and an office lease with a unique suite number.
- FCC 499-A Telecommunications Registered Agent
- FMCSA BOC-3 Trucking Compliance
- VoIP Business Phone Number to make calls from different devices but a consistent number (meaning your clients will see the same company name on caller ID).
- Yearly Business Compliance Filing
They have detailed, easy-to-understand articles on these services on their website. If you’re not sure what your business needs, Northwest is a free and reliable source of information. Their free legal forms (like this free LLC operating agreement) are another great resource to check out.
Northwest Registered Agent Packages & Price
While Northwest offers excellent value, they’ve recently upped their fees. The numbers you’ll see in some Northwest Registered Agent reviews are no longer accurate. Still, the company offers the best value for every dollar you spend.
The registered agent service comes at an annual flat fee of $125. This includes locally-scanned documents, free online tools, access to pre-filled forms (enter your company information once and use it for all documents,) as well as annual report instructions and reminders.
To register a company (whether it’s new or you’re registering in another state,) they charge $100 in filing fees plus $125 for the registered agent service. You’ll also have to cover any state fees, which might be different for different processing times.
The Northwest Registered Agent price structure is all-inclusive, so what you see on the price tag is really what you pay, no hidden fees.
Northwest Registered Agent Support
Customer service is what makes Northwest one of the best-registered agent service options in 2020. You won’t have a problem getting a hold of them or receiving a quick and efficient solution. Here’s how they’re different:
- A team of business experts (“Corporate Guides”) answers your questions based on state-specific experience.
- Same-day response to emails.
- Phone them at any time during business hours.
- Leave a message, and you’ll get a reply within two hours.
- No phone trees, so you won’t be transferred from one employee to another ad infinitum.
- 100% US-based customer support.
It’s effortless to get a hold of Northwest and immediately receive an answer to your question. That’s the sort of personal attention that sets the company apart.
Northwest has one of the best LLC website user interfaces. You can get started with their services in minutes, ask your questions (and have them answered), or access thousands of pages of free legal content to help you. If you hire them, they’ll upload all documents to your online account and keep track of your annual reports, sending reminders, so you don’t miss important deadlines.
Northwest Registered Agent User Reviews
Northwest Registered Agent has Reddit and other users generate overwhelmingly positive reviews, though they don’t have thousands of them. Northwest Registered Agent isn’t BBB accredited, but it has an A+ rating (4.3 stars) on its website. There aren’t any Northwest Registered reviews on Yelp.
Users praise Northwest’s customer care and personal attention, as well as affordable pricing. The bottom line of the majority of Northwest Registered Agent reviews in 2020 is they make it easy for you to register and run your business.
Northwest is one of the best LLC service options for 2020. They’re quick, efficient, and experienced. You can count on them for your essential documents and always reach out with questions. The company goes above and beyond to make registering and running a company a breeze, and they do it at an affordable price with no hidden fees.
Northwest Registered Agent Alternatives
While Northwest is one of the longest-standing players in the niche, they’re far from the only option. Here’s how they stack up with their main competitor:
Northwest Registered Agent vs. Legalzoom
The LegalZoom registered agent has been around for 12 years and helped over two million clients. They’re a much larger company, offering both business and personal services (like Wills & Trusts.) As far as registered agent services go, Legalzoom is more expensive. They do offer a full range of legal services, though, and they are a better-known brand. Overall, both options are great, with Northwest better for tighter budgets and Legalzoom perfect if you have more complicated legal questions.
Commonly Asked Questions About Northwest Registered Agent
Here’s a recap of the most common questions about Northwest Registered Agent.
What Is Northwest Registered Agent?
- They’re a registered agent service that receives any documents on behalf of your company, scans them, and notifies you immediately. You can also use Northwest to register your LLC, corporation, or non-profit, making sure it’s compliant with state-specific requirements.
Is Northwest Registered Agent Safe?
- Yes, Northwest is completely safe. They allow you to list their address on state registers and take extra steps to protect your data. Northwest Registered Agent is actually one of the best LLC services in terms of security and privacy.
Is Northwest Registered Agent Legit?
- Yes, Northwest Registered Agent is a legitimate registered agent company with over 20 years of experience.
Is Northwest Registered Agent Good?
- Yes, both in price and quality, they are one of the best business services in 2020. Northwest Registered Agent reviews by real-life clients confirm the company’s promises. They are reliable, professional, and prioritize personal attention. For us, that’s enough to give the company a 10/10 rating!