The Information We Collect
The personally identifiable information we collect from you includes but is not limited to, your name and your email address. None of that information about you will be collected without your explicit consent.
We may collect anonymous, non-personally identifiable data like website visits. Such statistics are for internal purposes only and do not hold any personal information, nor they can be used to collect it.
How We Use Collected Information
Collected information only serves the purposes which are clearly stated before you are asked to provide that information. We will only send promotional emails to your email address if you have explicitly signed-up for that service. Moreover, we use the collected information to do the following:
- Customize user experience and make the site easier for you to use, as well as create and publish content most relevant to you
- Provide feedback for any inquiries that you may have, any surveys or questionnaires
- Handle complaints or provide operational notices
Sharing Collected Information
We do not distribute personal information in any way. We never sell or rent collected information. The only circumstances under which your personal information may be disclosed are the following:
- If we are required to do so by law or regulations
- To protect the rights and property of WebsiteBuilder.org
- If our records indicate any form of fraudulent or deceptive activities of which a governmental agency should be made aware
- Any of your communication on the Website suggests possible harm to others
Gathered Information Security
All the appropriate physical and electronic procedures are put in place in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information.
‘Cookies’ are small files placed on your hard drive by a web server. They cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to you, and their only purpose is to provide you with optimal browsing experience.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, and in order to disable them, you would need to modify your browser’s settings. However, this will significantly affect fully experiencing the features of the Website.
To disable cookies, you should follow the instructions from the website or mobile browser you are using. The below links describe the processes of both disabling and deleting cookies on your browser of choice.