A logo is the most essential part of a brand’s identity. It is also what helps create brand recall – essential, if you are hoping to attract and retain a wide customer base. With Tailor Brands, you can get a customized logo that can help you create a unique brand image for your business.
In our Tailor Brands review, you will learn about the company’s strength, its weaknesses, the benefits it offers, and so much more.
Pros & Cons
Starting with the pros and cons.
- User-friendly – Tailor Brands is incredibly intuitive, with a very straightforward user interface.
- Value for money – The range of tools available at the given price point is indeed commendable.
- Extensive range of branding tools – the company offers branding tools such as branded merchandise, business cards, presentations, holiday cards, and more.
- Mobile app – You can now create a Tailor logo design on the go with the company’s mobile application.
- Various social media tools – With Tailor Brands’ graphic design tools, you can also create branded social media posts.
- Lacks interpersonal communication – As per various Tailor Brands reviews, the absence of in-person communication hinders the logo designing process and limits customization options.
- No contact number – The company offers customer support only via email, which is a significant drawback.
You not only get a vast range of graphic design features with Tailor, but you can download your Tailor-made logo or presentation in multiple formats:
- High-resolution PNG
- High-resolution JPG
- A vector EPS file
What Is Tailor Brands Best For?
If you need a quick logo but lack the graphic designing skills to create one, then Tailor Brands, an online graphic tool is what you’re looking for. Not only that! It can also help you make social media posts and brand merchandise in sync with the logo and the brand identity you’re striving for.
Ease of Use
The studio of Tailor Brands may not be as advanced as its competitors in terms of graphic designing tools, but it is incredibly easy to use. The user interface is very straightforward as the target audience for the product is non-graphic designers. It’s suitable even for complete beginners.
It allows you to save all your designs. You can also access a wide range of resources to learn how to use Tailor’s digital design tools.
Templates and Designs
An important part of the process of creating this Tailor Brands review was researching the templates and designs available. All we can say is – you can kiss standardized templates goodbye! The automated logo generator offers a lot more customizability than you may think. Here is how you can use it:
To begin your logo making process, you will first have to answer a short questionnaire about your company. We suggest you prepare beforehand and have a concise brand image in your head. You will even have to answer questions about the font you’d like. That’s one of the coolest features that makes Tailor Brands stand out among logo-making tools.
The next step is to come up with a tagline or the name of your brand. A logo’s essence lies in its text or its visuals, and this is the step where you define both.
Once you submit all the information, the logo software will generate multiple options that you can choose from. Once you select a logo design, you can then further optimize it and change its color, size and so on.
As per numerous Tailor Brand reviews, working with Tailor is like working with a personal designer – just without the hefty price tag associated. You can even try the logo on various bits of business merchandise to see if it fits the brand image you had in your head.
Tailor Brands is an online platform. Since there is no available extension for the application, you can only access it via its website through your laptop. However, the company also offers an application called “Logo Maker by Tailor Brands.” The application is available for both iOS and Android so you can design a logo on the go.
Plans and Pricing
Tailor Brands offers three pricing plans to its customers – Basic, Standard, and Premium. Let’s take a look:
- $9.99 per month – you can get a discount if you pay for the entire year, reducing the cost to $3.99 per month.
- Features included are a high-resolution logo with full ownership.
- Access to social media logos and the logo resize tool.
- $19.99 per month – you can get the cost per month reduced to $5.99 by paying for the entire year upfront.
- High-resolution logo
- Tailor social media logo
- Logo resizing
- Vector EPS files
- Special logo generator
- A business card design tool
- Stationery tool
As per Tailor Brands reviews, the standard plan is the most popular one.
- $49.99 per month or $12.99 per month if you pay for the entire year upfront.
- High-resolution logo-making
- Ownership of the product
- Social media logo designing
- Vector EPS files
- Seasonal logo generator
- Stationery and business card graphic tools
- Social media analytics
- Automated updates
You can also make use of Tailor Brands coupons to get massive discounts. The coupons range from 25% and go on to 50%, 70%, and 80% discounts.
As with every tool, we took the time to test the customer support options to give you the best Tailor Brands review possible.
On the website, you get access to frequently asked questions and a massive range of blogs and tutorials on how to make the best of the platform.
But what about contacting the customer support team?
You can only reach out to them via email, and the absence of a phone number makes communication difficult.
The majority of Tailor Brands reviews have been positive. Small businesses, in particular, seem to depict a heightened level of trust in the company’s services. The platform’s ease of use and the flexibility it offers, in particular, seem to be the main reasons for its popularity.
However, Tailor Brands has Reddit users quite dissatisfied with the company’s customer service. Many also claim that its price plans may be a bit unfair.
We would like to conclude our Tailor Brands review with the following pointers.
- It is an excellent service for small business
- Ideal for one-time logo creators
- Offers the best logo making tools for beginners
Tailor Brands Alternatives
The two most popular alternatives for Tailor are Wix logo maker and Looka. However, the number of tools and services offered by Tailor gives it an edge over its competitors. It is not only among the best logo maker out there but is a complete brand identity generator with its social media graphics design tools and integration options.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tailor Brands
Are Tailor Brands Tools Safe?
- Tailor Brands is completely safe to use. Even with the basic plan, you have full ownership of the logo you generate, so there are no chances of it being stolen. However, you should keep a careful eye over the logo of your choice as it may be incredibly similar to that of your competitors.
How Do I Cancel Tailor Brands Subscription?
- You can choose to cancel your subscription any time you want, but know that Tailor does not offer refunds. The company provides customers the ability to create customized logos. The customer has full ownership of the logo they create. If they want, they can choose not to renew the payment plan, effectively canceling their subscription.
Are Tailor Brands Worth the Money?
- The value offered by the website far surpasses its price point, so it is definitely worth the money. Where its competitors offer only logo generation services, Tailor allows you to create a coherent brand identity. Should you choose the premium plan, you can even get access to social media analytics to help you with marketing. Plus, it also offers an alternative to PowerPoint and other graphic tools that add to its usability.
What is the Best Logo Design Website?
- After perusing through various logo design website reviews, it is safe to deduce that tailor brands is the best online graphic designing tool. You can create infographics, pictographs, and a variety of posters with it as well.
Tailor Brands Reviews on the internet are a testament to its positive value in its customers’ lives. In the past, creating a brand identity was incredibly expensive and time-consuming. But not anymore.
The Tailor logo maker is incredibly easy to use and also very affordable, providing its customers with optimal value for money. The interface is pretty straightforward, and the design process as uncomplicated as it possibly can be to cater to beginners and novices.
To conclude our Tailor Brands review – you won’t be sorry if you trust Tailor Brands to help you with your logo.