1. Your Use of WebsiteBuilder.org
1.1. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that is fraudulent, deceitful, or misleading
- To send or post any abusive, threatening, vulgar, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content
- To interfere with any other person’s use of the Website
- In any way that would be considered a criminal offense or otherwise contrary to the law and the rights of the people of any country
- To send or post any unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or any kind of spam
- In any way that infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights of any party, or to post content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual relationships
1.2. You may not deploy any automated query programs (bots, spiders, or any web crawlers) within our Website, at any time and for any reason. Scraping, crawling, and caching is prohibited. The use of any automated system or software to extract data from the Website for any purpose is forbidden unless you have a written agreement with us that permits you to do so.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1. Our Website and its content (including all articles, images, text, and designs) are owned by us (unless otherwise stated) and as such is protected by copyright, registered and unregistered trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
2.2. You may view and display the content of our Website on a computer or other devices connected to the internet, or print a copy of the Website’s content for your own personal and non-commercial use, under the following conditions:
- Any copyright and proprietary notices must be kept intact
- Any content cannot be otherwise copied, reproduced, or otherwise used for commercial purposes
- If you wish to use any of the Website’s content, you must first contact us to grant you permission
3. Limitations of Liability
3.1. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any loss of profits, data, or revenue, which may arise from your use of our Website.
3.2. We try to ensure that content on our Website is correct and reputable; however, we give no warranty that anything in relation to that content is accurate, complete, or current. We shall not be liable for any reliance, by you or third parties, on any of our content.
3.3. The Website contains reviews of website builders and other online services which are posted by users of the Website. The opinions provided in those reviews are to be solely perceived as views of the reviewer and not WebsiteBuilder.org. We are not liable for any errors or inaccuracy within those reviews, as well as any loss or damage that you or your reputation might suffer as a result of the reviews.
3.4. The Website may contain links to other websites. We are in no way liable for any third party websites’ content.
3.5. The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that the material they provide is compliant with applicable laws and codes of practice. We are not liable for any errors or inaccuracy within advertising and sponsorship material, as well as any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of the same material.
4. Availability of the Website
4.1. We make no promise that the Website will meet your requirements, nor that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs, you can report it to us. We will attempt to correct it as soon as possible.
4.2. Access to the Website may sometimes be restricted due to maintenance, repairs, or introduction of new services. We will attempt to restore the Website’s access as soon as we reasonably can.
5.1. For the purposes of this clause, people who are writing the reviews are called “Reviewers.”
5.2. By submitting a review, Reviewers promise that:
- Their review represents their genuine and independent views and is not written so as to damage or enhance the reputation of the subject of the review
- Their review is not written for any money’s worth by a third party
- Their review is entirely original and not, completely or partially, copied from another source
- By providing their review, they grant WebsiteBuilder.org an exclusive and irrevocable license to host, display, or otherwise use the review for any purpose anywhere in the world
5.3. We at WebsiteBuilder.org may, at any time and for whatever reason, remove any content of the Website at our sole discretion.
6. General Terms
6.1. These Terms may be updated for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow for proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified through a suitable announcement on the Website and will be effective immediately after the notification. If you do not want to accept the new Terms, you should not continue using the Website. Continuing to use the Website from the day when any changes in these Terms take effect means that you are accepting them in full.
6.2. Your rights and obligations under these Terms may not be assigned or transferred to any other person.
6.3. If we decide not to enforce a right that we have against you at a particular time, this does not prevent us from enforcing that right at another time.
6.4. We are not liable for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
7.1. These Terms and any dispute that may arise from or in relation to them are subject to the laws of the United States of America.
7.2. We make no promise that any content on the Website is in compliance with any laws outside the US. Accessing the Website from countries where any of its contents are illegal is prohibited. In that sense, accessing the Website from any country outside the US means that you will be held responsible for compliance with local laws.